All On 4 Dental Implants in Mexico
The All-On-4 Dental treatment is one of the most recommended treatments in the United States and Canada. Unfortunately, this treatment is rarely the best option for over 98% of patients.
The All On 4 is a cost-effective teeth restoration option that is in most cases is simply a “quick-fix” for the patient, and highly profitable for the dentist due to the amount of maintenance required.
Dr. Moguel has received dozens of patients over the course of 20 years, with failed all on four dental treatments which he had to repair and enhance, costing our patients thousands of dollars, pain and suffering.
Dr. Moguel never recommends the all on four dental treatment as a permanent and long lasting solution, and he will only perform this limited dental treatment on patients that fully understand the many risks and disadvantages associated with the treatment.
We recommend our or Patented 3 On 8 Dental Treatment instead.
How the All On 4 Dental Implants in Mexico Work
All On Four in Mexico
The Limitations for the All on 4
The term All on 4 Dental Implants in Mexico refers to “12” (one arch) teeth being supported “on four” titanium dental implant posts.
With only 4 titanium screws serving as support, the bridge has a propensity of cracking. And since these are glued or “cemented-in” into a metal bar that connects to the dental implant posts, it can also become unglued when mixing hot and cold liquids.
There have been success stories with the all on four dental treatment. We’ve spoken with over 50 patients about their success with this treatment, and they have all claimed that it required over 10 visits to the dentists in the course of only 2 years.
All On 4 Dental Implants Cost
Two Four-Day Trips are required.
A Retainer fee of $500 is required (paid with Venmo or Zelle) to lock in your price and secure your appointment. A 70% Installment is required during your first four-day visit. The remaining balance of 30% is paid on your second four-day visit 4-5 months later minus your retainer fee.
If you have periodontal disease, a total of 3, 6 day trips are required.
Conditional Lifetime Warranty
Dr Moguel offers a conditional lifetime warranty on the implant posts, and a 10-year warranty on the porcelain or zirconia bridges only when the following conditions apply:
- You must not smoke or use any tobacco products at all pre and post-surgery. If you smoke at any point post-surgery, the warranty will be voided.
- You must physically appear at our clinic at least once a year. If you are unable to do so, you may submit a 3D scan for Dr. Moguel to analyze.
- You not must drink alcohol during your first 10 days post-surgery. Excessive alcohol consumption such as drinking alcohol every day will cause the implants to fail. You may drink a glass or two every two days, but certainly not every day.
Please note that should an implant fail, you will be tested for nicotine use via saliva. You understand that should the nicotine test come out positive, you will be responsible for paying for the treatment separately and the guarantee will be voided.
There is a risk that All-on-4 dental implants can fail. This happens in about 5 percent of patients. It occurs when the implants do not fuse with the bone, primarily due to patients not waiting the required healing time, poor hygiene, or drinking alcohol. Most of the time, this can be resolved with a new implant.
Reducing this risk is hard to do since the dentist, and researchers don’t always know why one implant fails, and others do not. However, if the patient follows all care instructions before and after the dental implants procedure, it’s less likely to occur. This means maintaining good oral hygiene, eating soft foods, and avoiding smoking.
The Risk of Infection
Any type of surgery carries a risk of infection. Good dentists do everything necessary to minimize this risk. However, infections do occur for various reasons. One of the most common results is the existence of peri-implantitis, a type of infection.
Knowing the signs, like the following, is a good way to get the help you need:
- The dental implants are loose or wobbly
- Bad breath
- A bad taste in the mouth
- Gums that are puffy, red, and inflamed around the dental implants
- Pus exists in the gums
- Excessive bleeding while brushing
You can call our front desk at 1 800 351 4790 Mon – Sat 10am – 8pm, or fill the Contact Form
Disclaimer:** Individual dental implants results may vary. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA or other medical entities. Any product mentioned on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and do not replace medical advice. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a physician or trained health care practitioner who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient’s medical history.