Dental Crowns Mexico
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped “cap” that is placed over a tooth — to cover the tooth to restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. Cost per crown starts at $350 per crown with financing options available!
First ClassDental Crowns
The crowns, when cemented into place, fully encase the entire visible portion of a tooth that lies at and above the gum line.
Why Is a Dental Crown Needed?
A dental crown may be needed in the following situations:
- To protect a weak tooth (for instance, from decay) from breaking or to hold together parts of a cracked tooth
- To restore an already broken tooth or a tooth that has been severely worn down
- To cover and support a tooth with a large filling when there isn’t a lot of tooth left
- To hold a dental bridge in place
- To cover misshapened or severely discolored teeth
- To cover a dental implant
- To make a cosmetic modification
Dental Crowns Types
Dr. Moguel provides you with two types of dental crowns: porcelain and Zirconium made at his Los Algodones Center of Excellence. Zirconium-based dental crown provides you with several advantages such as the removal of the dark line, natural looking teeth thanks to the distribution of light reflection and more.
Before & After
You can call our front desk at 1 800 351 4790 Mon – Sat 10am – 8pm, email us at email@example.com or fill the Contact Form
Disclaimer:** Individual results may vary. The statements on this website and all affiliates have not been evaluated by the FDA or other medical entities. Any product mentioned on this website is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and do not replace medical advice. Advice on treatment or care of an individual patient should be obtained through consultation with a physician or trained health care practitioner who has examined that patient or is familiar with that patient’s medical history.